KnowItAll Campus Solutions
Spectroscopy / Spectrometry & Chemistry Resources for Your Campus
My school already has a license,
how do I get access?
KnowItAll offers faculty and students at your school access to all the tools you need for spectral analysis and structure drawing & publishing! Plus, get access the world’s largest spectral library with over 2 million quality spectra (IR, Raman, MS, NMR, and UV-Vis)
- Cost-effective scalable solutions for the classroom, research laboratory, or library. Solutions are designed to meet your needs—from individual licenses, to site licenses for small to large research labs and departments, or campus-wide access.
- Easy to deploy. We make it simple! Once we set up a license for your school, students and faculty can easily access licensed KnowItAll resources. IT resources are not required.
- Easy to use. KnowItAll eliminates the need for multiple software packages with powerful tools integrated into a single interface to shorten the learning curve.
- Save money by eliminating other packages. No need to maintain separate licenses for spectral analysis software, spectral libraries, or structure drawing/publishing (we also include ChemWindow!). By implementing KnowItAll, you may be able to eliminate other software and database licenses your school maintains.
- Prepare students and equip your labs with the same data and software used in industry and government labs.
Explore Our Solutions
For the classroom we recommend
For laboratory & research we recommend
Our academic specialists can work with you to help identify the right solutions. Let’s explore how we can help you achieve your research and educational goals!
Tools for Spectroscopy / Spectrometry, Chemistry, & More!
KnowItAll includes access to a number of great tools that professors and students can use in the classroom—for use in basic to advanced courses. Software includes:
- Spectral analysis, processing, and other great tools you can use in the classroom for IR, NMR, MS, Raman, and UV-Vis
- ChemWindow chemistry structure drawing/publishing tools to create lab reports and publications, and many more!
Within the lab and advanced courses, we recommend the software also be used in conjunction with the KnowItAll spectral libraries.
With KnowItAll, You Get Access to All These Tools & More!
Spectroscopy/Spectrometry Software Tools - IR, MS, NMR, Raman, & UV-Vis
KnowItAll ID Expert™ – One-Click Spectral ID
Perform applicable analyses (single and multi-component search, peak search, and functional group analysis) on an unknown spectrum
SearchIt™ – Advanced Database Searching
With advanced features for spectral mixture analysis, “simultaneous” multi-technique search, and spectral deformulation
MineIt™ – Spectral Data Management
Build spectral libraries with spectra (from multiple techniques / instrument vendors), structures, and meta data. Includes advanced tools for data mining.
ProcessIt™ – Spectral Processing
Process spectra from a variety of instruments to improve the quality of archived data and search results
AnalyzeIt™ – IR, Raman, Polymer IR
Simply load a spectrum and click on a peak of interest to see all the possible functional groups
MS Expert – Automated Non-Targeted GC-MS Analysis
Combines fast, flexible deconvolution with reference database search into a single, automated workflow to analyze components.
Patent-Pending Adaptive Search for MS Analysis
This technology finds spectral matches that are similar to the unknown but have additional or missing selective fragment(s). It provides tremendous insight into structural possibilities to explore when there is no exact match.
PredictIt™ NMR – Chemical Shift Prediction
Perform database-based NMR spectrum predictions for 13C, 1H, and other nuclei
QC Expert™ – IR, Raman, Chromatogram QC Comparison
Perform a quality control comparison of a sample spectrum against a reference spectrum
ChemWindow Structure Drawing & Reporting Tools
KnowItAll Spectral Libraries
Strongly recommended for your laboratories along with instruments or use in advanced classes
Wiley is the leader in spectral data with over 2 million spectra—the world’s largest collection—including infrared (IR), mass spec (MS), Raman, NMR, and UV-Vis spectral libraries.
- KnowItAll supports multiple instruments & vendor formats
- Broad compound coverage spanning a range of applications for targeted and non-targeted analyses
- Collections include access to hundreds of databases including renowned Wiley / Sadtler Libraries, the Wiley Registry of Mass Spectra, the Hummel Libraries, KnowItAll Sigma Aldrich Libraries, and many more
- Trusted data for results you can rely on
KnowItAll AnyWare Online Spectral Search
All faculty and students with a “full-access” spectral data license can also access the KnowItAll spectral collection via the KnowItAll AnyWare web portal. Search over 2 million spectra (IR, NMR, MS, Raman, UV-Vis) using the KnowItAll AnyWare website.