From the Leader in Spectral Data
Accelerate Analysis with the World's Largest Raman Spectral Library
Quality Data. Results You Can Rely On.
When it comes to spectral data you need comprehensive data you can trust.
Wiley's KnowItAll Raman Spectral Library offers access to over 25,000 spectra—the world's largest collection of high-quality Raman spectra, including the renowned Sadtler™ databases.
- Access 24 Raman databases covering a wide range of compounds - from organics and inorganics, monomers and polymers, to application-focused data, we’ve got
- Includes data-rich property fields to refine narrow your searches - along with spectra, records contain valuable metadata such as physical properties and structures when available
- Save time by increasing the speed and likelihood of identification with a comprehensive, quality dataset
- Cost-effective way to access an extensive and proven collection of spectral databases
This collection is an essential tool for the identification, classification, and verification of unknown compounds by Raman spectroscopy in a wide range of applications such as polymer/materials, environmental, forensics/toxicology, pharmaceutical, biotech, automotive/aerospace, food/cosmetics, and many more.
Instrument & Software Compatibility
- Subscription includes KnowItAll ID Expert software for one-click basic spectral searches
- Optional: KnowItAll Spectroscopy Edition (recommended for advances analysis) - with its mixture analysis and patented tools, the software expands the addressable chemical space of the database exponentially!
- Import spectra from most Raman instruments for direct comparison to reference spectra
Trusted Data from a Trusted Source
Wiley is an authoritative source for spectral data. Their renowned Sadtler databases were processed according to rigorous protocols to ensure they are of the highest quality. These qualification procedures start at data acquisition and continue throughout the database development process. Any data acquired from trusted partners is thoroughly vetted before inclusion in our collections.
KnowItAll Raman Spectral Library
KnowItAll Raman Identification Pro - bundle includes KnowItAll Raman Spectral Library and KnowItAll software
IR - 264,000, Raman - 25,000
Some databases can also be purchased individually - please contact us for additional information.
Raman subscription includes access to 24 databases including:
Sadtler Controlled & Prescription Drugs 1 - Wiley
Sadtler Controlled & Prescription Drugs 2 - Wiley
Sadtler Controlled & Prescription Drugs 3 - Wiley
Sadtler Flavors & Fragrances - Wiley
Sadtler Inorganics - Wiley
JASCO Raman Library
Sadtler Nutraceuticals - Wiley
Sadtler Organometallics - Wiley
Sadtler Polymers & Monomers (Basic) 1 - Wiley
Sadtler Polymers & Monomers (Basic) 2 - Wiley
Sadtler Polymers & Processing Chemicals - Wiley
Sadtler Standards 1 - Wiley
Sadtler Standards 2 - Wiley
Sadtler Standards 3 - Wiley
Sadtler Standards 4 - Wiley
Sadtler Standards 5 - Wiley
Sadtler Standards 6 - Wiley
Sadtler Standards 7 - Wiley
Biomaterials - HORIBA
Forensic - HORIBA
Minerals - HORIBA
Minerals (FT) - HORIBA
Semiconductor Materials - HORIBA
Sigma-Aldrich Library of Raman Spectra - Wiley
Raman spectroscopy, unknown Raman spectra identification, Raman spectral interpretation using Raman spectral reference databases, Raman spectra analysis, material characterization / chemical classification of Raman spectra, Raman spectrum deconvolution, Raman spectrum mixture analysis, spectral searching Raman spectra libraries (Raman reference/Raman collection)
KnowItAll is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. in certain jurisdictions.