Consolidate your software & analytical workflow using KnowItAll’s integrated quantitation application
Wiley’s KnowItAll has always helped us to answer the question of “what” the identity of a substance is. With KnowItAll 2024, you will now be able to answer “how much” of the substance there is with an integrated quantitation tool, to complete and simplify your analytical workflow.
When it comes to chemical quantitative analysis, researchers often find themselves navigating multiple software packages. Mastering multiple software packages to achieve the same level of expertise, reproducibility, and interoperability is a major pain point and a training challenge. Further disruptions to analysis occur when lab personnel are forced to switch tools, or cut and paste between packages, depending on the type of analytical technique or data format.
To overcome these challenges, Wiley’s new KnowItAll Quantitation tool provides a single, easy-to-use tool to perform these tasks consistently in a vendor-neutral environment to save you time and improve your analyses.
Because all the tools and techniques are integrated into a single environment, KnowItAll makes the laboratory workflow seamless.
- Unlike other packages, KnowItAll quantitation supports multiple techniques and vendor formats. Currently, suitable for GC-MS, IR, Raman, UV-Vis, GC.
- It is intuitively designed, providing a simple step-by-step walkthrough process in a single interface.
- Methods include: external calibration, internal calibration, and standard addition analysis.
- There is no need to switch to tools outside your analytical workflow like excel that require manual processes and are hence prone to error.
- Moreover, because the tool is integrated with familiar KnowItAll interface, it shortens the learning curve.
- And, of course, because it’s in KnowItAll, it’s VPAT 508 accessible, as required by many organizations.
This valuable tool is now available as an option for the KnowItAll software and included with KnowItAll Campus-Wide subscriptions.