The KnowItAll UV-Vis Spectral Library
World's Largest Database of UV-Vis Spectra
Wiley's KnowItAll UV-Vis Spectral Library of organic molecules is the world's largest collection of UV-Visible spectra.
- Access over 30,000 high-quality Sadtler UV-Vis spectra
- Library of pure organics representing a wide range of functional groups and classifications
- UV-Vis peak table contains position/height of peak, absorption, extinction coefficient
- Includes properties such as chemical structure, polar surface area, solvent, concentration, path length
- Extremely useful in determining the absorbance qualities of compounds
- Includes KnowItAll ID Expert spectral identification tool for fast, accurate spectral searches
Subscription includes access to the following UV databases:
Sadtler 200 to 350 nm - Wiley
Sadtler 200 to 500 nm - Wiley
Sadtler 200 to 800 nm - Wiley
Sadtler Forensics 200 to 500 nm - Wiley
Applications: UV/Vis Spectral Library Search, Ultraviolet Spectral Analysis, UV Visible Spectral Identifcation, UV-Vis Spectroscopy
Requires KnowItAll Software.
KnowItAll is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. in certain jurisdictions.