Wiley’s campus wide solutions offer a wide range of KnowItAll chemistry and spectroscopy/spectrometry software and database resources to students and faculty members in your institution.
To get started:
Tools for Spectroscopy / Spectrometry, Chemistry, & More!
KnowItAll includes access to a number of great tools that professors and students can use in the classroom—for use in basic to advanced courses. Software includes:
- Spectral analysis, processing, and other great software tools you can use in the classroom and lab for IR, NMR, MS, Raman, and UV-Vis
- ChemWindow chemistry structure drawing and reporting tools to create lab reports and publications, and more!
Within the lab and advanced courses, we recommend the software also be used in conjunction with the KnowItAll spectral libraries.*
* Access to spectral databases depends on what’s included in your school’s license. Contact your school’s administrator if you are unsure what your license includes.
With KnowItAll, You Get Access to All These Tools & More!
Spectroscopy/Spectrometry Tools - IR, MS. NMR, Raman, & UV-Vis
KnowItAll ID Expert™ – One-Click Spectral ID
Perform applicable analyses (single and multi-component search, peak search, and functional group analysis) on an unknown spectrum
SearchIt™ – Advanced Database Searching
With advanced features for spectral mixture analysis, “simultaneous” multi-technique search, and spectral deformulation
MineIt™ – Spectral Data Management
Build spectral libraries with spectra (from multiple techniques / instrument vendors), structures, and metadata. Includes advanced tools for datamining.
ProcessIt™ – Spectral Processing
Process spectra from a variety of instruments to improve the quality of archived data and search results
AnalyzeIt™ – IR, Raman, Polymer IR
Simply load a spectrum and click on a peak of interest to see all the possible functional groups
PredictIt™ NMR – Chemical Shift Prediction
Perform database-based NMR spectrum predictions for 13C, 1H, and other nuclei
Patent-Pending Adaptive Search for MS Analysis
This technology finds spectral matches that are similar to the unknown but have additional or missing selective fragment(s). It provides tremendous insight into structural possibilities to explore when there is no exact match.
QC Expert™ – IR & Raman QC Comparison
Perform a quality control comparison of a sample spectrum against a reference spectrum
ChemWindow Structure Drawing & Reporting Tools - All the Tools You Need for Chemistry Publishing
KnowItAll Spectral Libraries
Strongly recommended for your laboratories along with instruments or use in advanced classes
Wiley is the leader in spectral data with over 2 million spectra—the world’s largest collection—including infrared (IR), mass spec (MS), Raman, NMR, and UV-Vis spectral libraries.*
- KnowItAll supports multiple instruments & vendor formats
- Broad compound coverage spanning a range of applications for targeted and non-targeted analyses
- Collections include access to hundreds of databases including renowned Wiley / Sadtler Libraries, the Wiley Registry of Mass Spectra, the Hummel Libraries, KnowItAll Sigma Aldrich Libraries, and many more
- Trusted data for results you can rely on
KnowItAll AnyWare Online Spectral Search
All faculty and students with a “full-access” spectral data license can also access the KnowItAll spectral collection via the KnowItAll AnyWare web portal. Search over 2 million spectra (IR, NMR, MS, Raman, UV-Vis) using the KnowItAll AnyWare website