For focused natural product research in antimicrobial screening and many applications!
Originally developed by Dr. Hartmut Laatsch, AntiBase: The Natural Compound Identifier is a comprehensive database of more than 48,000 natural products and their chemical structures.
This collection is key to scientists identifying natural products in pharmaceutical and other areas of research. It is known to be an effective screening tool for compounds with antimicrobial effects that have already been studied.
- Data-Rich Property Fields: Valuable metadata included for each record where available:
- Compound Properties - molecular formula, mass, composition, class, geo-location
- Physico-Chemical Data - melting point, optical rotation
- Spectroscopic Data - IR, HRMS, mass spectra, UV, plus high-quality predicted 13C NMR data generated using Wiley's proprietary NMR spectrum prediction algorithm.
- Related References - direct DOI literature link, Human Metabolome Database
- Carefully Curated and Verified Data: Data collected from primary and secondary literature; then carefully checked and validated with key references and sources provided as a data field.
- NEW! Now includes Wiley's ChemWindow Software: Search the entire AntiBase collection using ChemWindow's advanced data search and mining features. Also includes ChemWindow's renowned tools for structure drawing, reporting, and building your own databases.
- Natural Product Compounds: 48,887
- Chemical Structures: 48,887
- Compound Classification Data: 13,724
- Source/Origin Data: 46,449
- Optical Rotation (OR) Values: 9,907
- Melting Point Data: 6,022
- HMDB References: 1,532
- HRMS Values: (-H,+H,+Na): 46,191
- MS Data: 755
- IR Spectral Data: 5,711
- H-NMR Data: 1,150
- C-NMR Data: 40,768
- UV Data: 11,315
- Agilent PCD
- Bruker MetaboScape
- KnowItAll / ChemWindow
Compound coverage includes:
- Slime mold