Maximize MS analysis workflow with expanded coverage in latest release of this essential resource
One of the most trusted mass spectral libraries has once more been extensively updated. The NIST / EPA / NIH Mass Spectral Library 2023, developed by the experienced mass spectrometry team at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), represents the culmination of more than four decades of comprehensive evaluation and expansion, making it an essential resource for those analyzing mass spectra.
- Electron Ionization (EI) mass spectral library
- 4 MS/MS libraries
- GC Retention Index (RI) library
- NIST 2023 Software: MS Search, AMDIS, MS Interpreter
Available from Wiley in the most common instrumentation manufacturer formats, NIST 2023 is a necessity for any laboratory engaged in GC-MS analysis.
Accelerate your workflow further with options to access to even more data
The Wiley distribution also offers options to access additional data to ensure the most comprehensive coverage and powerful tools to optimize workflow.
Ask about our Wiley Registry / NIST and KnowItAll packages:
- Access more data with the Wiley Registry 2023 / NIST 2023 combined library
- Access more data + powerful analysis tools with a KnowItAll Software / KnowItAll Mass Spectra Library + NIST bundle
Electron Ionization (EI) Library
- Spectra: 394,000
- Chemical Structures: 347,100
- Unique Compounds: 341,600
- AI-RI Values for All EI Compounds
EI Library is in native instrument manufacturer formats.
GC Retention Index (RI) Library
- RI Values: 491,700
- Unique Compounds: 180,600
Tandem MS (MS/MS) Libraries
- Spectra: 2.3M+
- Chemical Structures: 1.4M+
- Unique Compounds: 51,500
- Precursor Ions: 399,200
This database covers a broad range of compounds including:
- Industrial Surfactants
- Extractables & Leachables
What’s New in this Release?
In the latest release:
- The EI Library has added over 40,000 unique compounds with more than 43,000 spectra, in addition to AI-RI values for all EI data
- The MS/MS Library has added 60% more compounds than the 2020 release, now covering over 51,000 compounds and over 399,000 precursor ions
- The GC RI Library added over 40,000 compounds
Compatible with most current and legacy mass spectrometry data systems. For full compatibility information please visit sciencesolutions.wiley.com/compatibility.