KnowItAll QC Expert software performs a rapid quality check of a sample IR or Raman spectrum against a “gold standard” user spectrum to verify that a material meets control specifications related to its identity or purity. By working with experts in quality control, an easy-to-use tool was developed that delivers accurate results and can discriminate even the most subtle differences between very similar materials to give manufacturers increased confidence in the materials being used in their manufacturing process. With applications in the pharmaceutical, food, consumer products, and chemical industries as well as in customs and border protection, KnowItAll QC Expert is a secure, yet simple solution for quality control.
- Perform QC comparison of a sample spectrum to a selected user spectrum for quantitative and qualitative results.
- Determine whether spectrum passes, fails, or is uncertain if results are not definitive.
- Discriminate between spectra based on subtle differences; set threshold sensitivity based on level of discrimination desired.
- Validate results – Also compare sample spectrum to an entire user database. This self-validating feature ensures that the sample not only matches the selected reference spectrum, but that it also does not match anything else in the database.
- Define user privileges, reference data, and other settings to ensure technicians follow set protocols and focus on output.
- Identify problems with the sample spectrum – QC Expert’s built-in spectral intelligence identifies issues and suggests ways to fix them.
- Generate tamper-evident, digitally signed reports for each analysis.
- KnowItAll QC Expert is 21 CFR Part 11-compliant.