Important Access Information for Schools with Valid Campus-Wide Licenses
Wiley’s KnowItAll U is a unique spectroscopy resource that provides every student and faculty member in your institution access to the following—at any computer campus-wide. In order to access these tools, you school must have a valid and active KnowItAll U license. Number of spectra and software access depends on your school’s license.
All faculty and students at schools with an “all-technique” license can access the KnowItAll U spectral collection via the KnowItAll AnyWare web portal.
- With an “all-technique” license, you can search over 2.0 million spectra (IR, NMR, MS, Raman, UV-Vis) plus structures and properties using this simple web browser interface.
- KnowItAll AnyWare works with virtually any platform, operating system (including Mac, Windows, Linux), or browser.
If your school’s license also includes the KnowItAll U Edition desktop software, you can download it.
- Access the KnowItAll U spectral collection with more advanced search / analysis tools.
- Includes additional tools (structure drawing, reporting, spectral processing/analysis, and more).
- This Windows software will also work on a Macintosh computer using the Parallels desktop software.
- If your school does not have an “all-technique” license, this is how you can access the KnowItAll U spectral library.